Unicorn Law group is founded with the commitment to make premium legal services affordable and accessible to everyone. At Unicorn Law Group, we are committed to providing creative, zealous, effective and affordable legal services that we would want for ourselves and our families.
We regularly handle a variety of nonimmigrant visas, including K-1 Visas for foreign-citizen fiancé(e), E-2 Visas for Treaty Investors, B-2 Visas for accompanying parents of minor F-1 child-student and extended family members of a U.S. citizen, O-1 Visas for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement, TN Visas for NAFTA Professional Workers and H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas for professional workers. We are also adept at helping clients with a B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa, an H-1B Work Visa or a H-4 Visa for Dependents of an H-1B Visa extend status and/or change status to an F-1 Student Visa.
We represent clients in family-based and employment-based green card applications, including but not limited to:
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneurs
- Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- Form I-131, Application for Travel Document
- Form I-601, Application for Waivers of Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, and National Visa Center Pre-processing
- Consular Processing in China, India, Cambodia, Philippines, UAE, Mexico, etc.
- Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion
We also represent a wide variety of international entrepreneurs, startup companies, and family-owned businesses, and assist them in opening new offices in the U.S. We provide fit-for-purpose immigration solutions to international entrepreneurs and investors who are interested in conducting business in the U.S. while immigrating with families.In addition, we have a long history of providing legal consultation to Ph.D. candidates from top-tier universities in EB-1A Green Card for Aliens of Extraordinary Abilities and National Interest Waiver Green Card.
Recently, we have expanded our legal services to assist individual clients in filing petitions for alien relatives, curing the problem of overstay, bringing children to live in the U.S., applying for adjustment of status, and obtaining green card through consular processing.
We represent eligible U.S. permanent residents applying for U.S. citizenship. We also assist foreign-born children of U.S. citizen parents with returning to the U.S. for family union.
Please feel free to contact us for CONSULTATION
to explore possible immigration solutions that fit you, your family, your company or your employees. We will reach out to you within one business day.